A.H. Dondero, Inc.
Image courtesy of eMedals.com
A.H. Dondero, Inc. was established by Colonel A.H. Dondero im 1922. Dondero was a retired quartermaster and recognized the need for quality uniforms. He began producing uniforms and uniform accessories. The original shop was located at Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington D.C. just one block away from the White House. He produced uniforms for clients such as General Douglas McArthur, General Hap Arnold, General John J. Pershing and General George C. Marshal.
In 1960, A.H. Dondero, Inc. moved its operations to Glebe Road in Arlington, Virginia. The the early 1970s, the company began to incorporate other products into their line, including custom and service awards and slowly stopped producing uniforms and accessories. In 1979, Sue and Pete Hecht purchased A.H. Dondero, Inc. In 1986, the company moved to Fairfield, Virginia. Today the company is ran and owned by women and produces a variety of seals.
This maker currently has no products.