Image courtesy of eMedals.com
In 1866, Francois-Victor Boullanger began selling orders from his newly opened shop in Paris. While he referred to himself as the "fabricant d'ordres francais et etrangers" they made very few orders. Instead, they sold the insignia of Lemaitre. In 1899, the enterprise continued under the name Boullanger & Co and was under the management of Blanche, Edouard, Auguste-Henri and Charles Boullanger. The firm was then continued by the brothers Edouard and Henri Boullanger since 1907. In 1920, the firm was purchased by Gaston Lemaitre and his son, F. Lemaitre, however orders were still sold under the name Maison Boullanger until 1938.
The first address from 1866 to 1871 was 29 Rue des-Bons-Enfans, and later 24 Rue de la Paix from 1871 until 1912. After 1912, they were located at 5 Rue Danuou.