Bury & Leonhard
Image courtesy of eMedals.com
Located in Hanau, this firm became the “Jeweller to the Royal Saxon Ducal Courts.” They made the first insignia of the Saxe-Ernestine House Order in 1833, and continued production of these decorations until 1918.
Bury & Leonhardt were also Court Jewellers to Reuss, Lippe-Detmold and Schaumburg-Lippe, making insignia and decorations for each state. During the Second World War, this firm operated under the LDO number L/36, making Third Reich insignia.
This maker currently has no products.