This Maker has no associated images yet.
Founded at the beginning of the 20th century by a member of the Ghiso family who emigrated from Italy in 1890, Ghiso S.A. became the main jewelry house in Buenos Aires in a short time. Soon after, the firm opened two new branches, one in Paris and the other in New York. These location were closed in the late 1940s. However, the store in Buenos Aires remained open until the 1960s.
The firm has been seem on the San Martin and Argentinian Merit Orders.