Image courtesy of eMedals.com
Sir Kenneth George Luke (1896-1971) became a partner in a metal-spinning and silverware business in Carlton, Australia in 1921. By 1925, he owned the company and it would become a successful silverware and military accoutrement firm.
In 1930, the company was listed as K.G. Luke Pty. Ltd. and by 1953 had become K.G Luke (A/Asia) Ltd. Once again the firm changed its name to Luke Limited in December of 1976. Shortly thereafter, this company was taken over by National Consolidated Limited in October, 1983.
This maker currently has no products.