Image courtesy of eMedals.com
The company was active from 1891 to 1924. The firm was established at Peyerlgasse 4 and later at No. 7 in the 16th district of Vienna. It remained at this location until its closure in 1908. In the 1890s, Fleishhacker began the production of all Serbian royal orders. He is known to have had a strong influence over other makers, including Anton Fürst and Jacob Lesser.
Fleishhacker relied on Maksim Antonijevich for packaging and delivery. Cases were in a standard red colour.
This maker currently has no products.