Image courtesy of eMedals.com
This firm was established in 1913, and was known for making French insignia. They were located at 14 Rue Oberkampf in Paris, France. At one point in time, they created Polish insignia and the Order of St. Charles of Monaco. In the 1970s, they were known as Aubert a Companie, and were working at the same address in Paris.
This maker currently has no products.