Ouizille & Lemoine
Image courtesy of eMedals.com
The firm was established around 1850. This firm was the official jeweler of the Chancellery of the Legion of Honor from 1852 to 1870 during the Second Empire, as well as for the first few years of the Third Republic of France. The Legions of Honor produced by Ouizille & Lemoine are marked O.L. During this period, the firm was located at 7 Rue de Phot. The firm's name changed to Ouizille & Lemoine, Lemoine Fils Succr. and later moved locations to 1 Rue de Bac. in 1896 the address of Ouizille & Lemoine, Lemoine Fils Succr. moved to 356 Rue de St. Honore. The firm is also known for manufacturing a Russian St. Vladimir Star (marked L. Fils) and a Papal set of the Order of Pius IX.
This Maker has no versions yet.
This maker currently has no products.