Phillip Brothers & Son
This Maker has no associated images yet.
Phillip Brothers & Son was established in 1839 by the brothers Robert Abraham and Magnus Albert Phillips. From 1846 to 1855, the firm was located at 31 Cockspur Street, London. In 1855, the firm moved to 23 Cockspur Street, London. The company name changed in 1869 to Phillips Brothers & Son. In 1884, Robert's son Alfred Phillips took over the business. The company’s stock and good will was sold to D & J Welby of Garrick Street in 1902, two years after the death of Alfred Phillips.
This Maker has no versions yet.
This maker currently has no products.