The official maker of the Order of Mohammed Ali and Other Egyptian Orders from 1928-1953. Beginning in 1954, the firm became known as Maison Tewfik Bichay. It is believed that the street named change at this time from Soliman Pascha Street to Talaat Harb. They also were known for many other Middle Eastern orders.
This maker currently has no products.