Huguenin Freres Et Cie
In 1868, brothers Fritz and Guillocheur Albert opened a watch-case design shop. By 1888, they had begun producing medals and decorations. The firm was taken over by their three sons and their success with watchmaking led to the creation of a factory in Le Locle in 1899, which is still currently used.
To celebrate their centennial year, the firm changed their name in 1968 to “Huguenin Medailleurs SA.” In 1999, they merged with the Neuchatel firm run by Mr. P. Kramer. In 2002, they allied with Faude, creating “Faude & Huguenin SA.”